The encryption password is the one that you set during the backup configuration process, and after that, you will not be able to change it, unless you start a new backup, by doing the following:
- Uninstall the Zoolz desktop software.
- Sign into your Zoolz Online account.
- Click the Download Zoolz button in order to download the latest setup file of Zoolz on your computer.
- Run the downloaded setup file in order to install Zoolz again on your computer.
- Once installed, Zoolz will ask you to enter your account’s credentials. Please do.
- Configure a new backup in which you can enter the new encryption password or not at all.
This will restart your backup, and you will have to upload your files again.