Yes, the Partner system allows you to create trial accounts for your end users (Clients) for free, as it provides a ready-to-use plan called Free Trial.
The Free Trial plan has the following rules:
- It can be assigned to only ten (10) active accounts.
- It cannot be extended, renewed or deleted.
- It gives the user a 14-days trial period to try the service for free.
This plan has the following specifications:
To create a trial account for any of your clients, here is how to do so:
- Sign into the Partner system.
- On the left-hand pane, click on Accounts.
- Click on the Add Account button.
- In the Add Account page, fill in the following fields:
Full Name: The client’s name.
Company name: The client’s company name. (Optional)
Email Address: The client’s email.
Password: You can specify a password for the user’s account. This is optional and if you leave this field blank, an email will be sent to the client to ask him to set his own password.
Confirm Password: To confirm the password if you specified one.
Language: Specify the language.
Plan: From the drop-down menu, select the Free Trial plan if you want to give this account a Business trial account, or select the Home Free Trial plan if you want to give this account a Home trial account.
- Click the Add Account button.