This happens due to your Anti-Virus Program, keeps scanning and locking each file that gets moved by Zoolz, and this may cause a conflict. So check your Firewall or Antivirus software.
Zoolz is a backup software, meaning that it needs to check your files for changes and modifications and communicate with the server to check the current backup state.
While this is a normal behavior for a backup software, some Antivirus software might think it is suspicious and constantly scan Zoolz’s application files and folders, thus, making it harder to scan the files and sometimes impossible to communicate to the server.
Please try to exclude the following files/folders from your Antivirus:
- C:\Program Files\Genie9\Zoolz2
- C:\Program Files\Genie9\Zoolz2\Zoolz.exe
- C:\Program Files\Genie9\Zoolz2\ZoolzService.exe
- C:\Program Files\Genie9\BigMIND
- C:\Program Files\Genie9\BigMIND\ZoolzIntelli.exe
- C:\Program Files\Genie9\BigMIND\ZoolzIntelliService.exe
AppData is a hidden folder.