First of all, you will need to map your network drive. To do that:
- Go to Start menu → Right click Computer.
- Click on Map Network Drive.
- Select the letter you want to assign to the drive and then in the Folder field type the drive’s path in the UNC format or using the drive’s IP address. For example:
\\ZoolzServer\Documents or \\192.168.1.211\Documents
- Check the boxes next to the options , and then click .
- Now, you will be asked to enter your Windows login credentials and please select the option Remember my credentials.
- Once you do that, open Zoolz → Data selections → My computer tab → Select the drive → Save the changes.