Office 365 Business backup is only available for account admins.
To set up Office 365 Business backup, do the following:
- Login to your BigMIND account as an administrator user.
- Click Manage next to Office 365 Business on your Dashboard page.
- From the left-side menu, click on Devices.
- In the top right corner, click Add.
- Scroll down and find Microsoft 365 Business.
- Select Office 365 Worldwide or Office 365 Germany based on the region of your Microsoft account.
- You will be redirected to login with your Microsoft account. Please do.
You must login using the admin account of Office 365 Business.
- Now, under Devices, you should see Microsoft Office 365.
- From the left side, select Groups, Public Folders, or Users you wish to back up.
- Select the user/group/folder/site you wish to back up and click Backup on the right-side menu. Sites are available if you purchase an Office 365 SharePoint license.
- In WHAT TO BACKUP, you can select the mailbox or OneDrive.
- Click Apply at the bottom.
- You can now click RUN NOW to start backing up or wait until the scheduled time.
- If you set up mailbox and you wish to backup OneDrive as well, simply click ADD BACKUP PLAN at the top and follow steps 11 & 12 above.