Disaster Recovery backup management is only available for account admins.
Restore on VM is not supported.
To Restore a Disaster Recovery backup, do the following:
- Login to your BigMIND account as an administrator user.
- Click Manage next to Disaster Recovery on your Dashboard page.
- From the left-side menu, click on Devices.
- Find the machine you wish to recover under the Machines section in the left-side menu.
- Select Recovery on the right-side menu.
- Click Recover and select the entire machine or Files/Folders to restore the machine to another active machine you have (you can restore the backup to a freshly installed operating system in case of previous system failure).
- You can use more ways to recover in the top-right corner to do the following:
- Download Files: to browse and download files from the image.
- Download ISO image: to boot from and recovery. Please note that you’ll be shown a registration token when downloading ISO image that you’ll need to use when booting to select a backup to restore from.