Making clean uninstall means that you will be deleting the settings of your current backup. So, when you install BigMIND again on the same machine, you will need to start over with a fresh backup.
Here are the instructions you need to follow to make clean uninstall of BigMIND. If you want to keep the settings, just ignore step #2.
- Go to your Control Panel → Programs and Features → BigMIND → Uninstall.
- Now, BigMIND Uninstall wizard will be opened. To perform a clean uninstall, make sure that the Keep BigMIND Settings (Recommended if you wish to reinstall) option is not selected.
- Click the Uninstall button to proceed with the uninstall process.
- Click Go on the Finder bar → Applications → From the list of your installed applications, locate both of BigMIND and BigMIND Restore apps, and delete them from there. (Drag them to the Trash)
- Click Go on the Finder bar → Go to folder.. → Type ~/.config/ and hit Enter → Genie9 → Delete the whole BigMIND folder from there. (Drag it to the Trash)