This appears due to the fact that the storage limit that you have specified for this user has reached its limit. To increase this limit:
- Sign into your Zoolz online account.
- Refer to the Users tab.
- Beside the user that has exceeded the limit → Click on Actions → Select Set Storage Limit.
- Change the value and click OK to save changes.
- Sign into your BigMIND online account.
- Select the Users/Servers option from the left side menu.
- Click the Actions icon () of the user who reached his/her storage limit → Set user’s limit → Select the type of storage to change its limit (Hot, Cold or OCR).
- Set the limit as you want to → OK.