1. Maximize your protection by creating two copies of your backup.
2. Zero Restore time: Save time and resources by restoring hybrid copies from the local repository instead of the online storage.
3. Easy to use: No extra configuration, just enable Zoolz Hybrid+and set the storage size.
4. Flexible: You can disable/enable Hybrid+ at anytime, not just at the beginning of the backup.
5. Limit Size: Limit the amount of space Hybrid+ takes of your drive. When Zoolz reaches the size limit, it will automatically purge older files to make room for the more recent.