Your files are actually safer while stored in your Zoolz account than on your computer. Other people under your account cannot see your files and you cannot see their files.
Zoolz employees are prohibited from viewing the content of files you store in your Zoolz account. In addition, we employ a number of physical and electronic security measures to protect user-information from unauthorized access. Always remember, a Zoolz employee will never ask for your account password.
Zoolz uses modern encryption methods to both transfer and store your data.
- Files are encrypted before leaving your machine using 256-AES. You can specify your own encryption password if you are a Zoolz user, however, this is NOT available for BigMIND users.
- They are transferred over an SSL encrypted layer.
- The website and client software have been hardened against attacks from hackers.
- Shared files are decrypted on the machine of the recipient.
- The Amazon S3 storage is also encrypted using Server Side Encryption (SSE). For more information, check Amazon security overview: https://aws.amazon.com/security/.
If you have specified your own encryption password, please make sure to store it in a safe place since you will not be able to recover your files if lost.