Zoolz and BigMIND users can apply filters on their data selection in order to tell Zoolz/BigMIND to include/exclude some data (files/folders) depending on a certain Regular Expression.
The following are the most common cases that our users are asking for:
|Exclude any file/folder with word temp in its name, such as:|
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Data\Temporary folder
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Data\Only temporary file.txt
|Exclude any file with the archive.pst as a part of its name in your data selections, such as:|
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Data\Old Archive.pst
|Exclude any file with the archive.pst as the exact name in your data selections, such as:|
|Exclude files with .txt and .tmp at the end of their names (extensions), such as:|
|Exclude files end with such patterns: _100x100.jpg OR 150x150.jpg OR 200x200.jpg, such as:|
|Exclude any file/folder which ends with txt (regardless the extension of the file), such as:|
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Data\Test TXT
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Data\Document txt.dox
|Exclude any folder which have the Thumbnails as a name, such as:|
Please feel free to contact our Technical Support team for better assistance.