To do that:
- Go To the Start menu → All Programs → Zoolz → Zoolz Tools → Uninstall.
Or go to: C:\Program Files\Genie9\Zoolz2 and double click the uninstall.exe file.
- Now, Zoolz uninstall wizard will start, to perform a clean uninstall, make sure that the option Keep Zoolz Settings (Recommended if you wish to reinstall) is not selected.
- Proceed with the uninstallation wizard.
- Click Go on the Finder bar → Applications → From the list of your installed applications, locate both of Zoolz and Zoolz Restore apps, and delete them from there. (Drag them to the Trash)
- Click Go on the Finder bar again → Go to folder.. → Type ~/.config/ and hit Enter → Genie9 → Delete the whole Zoolz folder from there. (Drag it to the Trash)
If you chose not to keep Zoolz settings, you will need to start a new backup from scratch and Zoolz won’t recognize the older backup of this machine.