A.I. Things stands for Artificial Intelligence Things.
Whenever you upload a photo to your BigMIND account, BigMIND will analyze and understand the objects in it, and add them as searchable content, so you can search phrases to find the photos you are interested in viewing all at once.
To search your A.I. Things, here is what you need to do:
- Log into your BigMIND online account.
- From the left side menu, select the Discover option.
- From the left-side panel, and under DEVICES & SERVICES, select the device/service you want to check its data.
- Now, from the left-side menu and under A.I. ACTIONS, click the Things button. This will open the Things box at the right side of the page.
- In this Things box, you will find all the things which BigMIND automatically detected. You can search those things to get the images associated with them.
In order for the A.I. engine to extract the Things from an image, the following rules should apply:
- The image should be 2 MB or larger.
- The image should have an extension that we support generating a preview for. The supported extensions are listed in this article.