To obtain Access and Secret keys for your Amazon S3 import job to BigMIND, you will need to go through the following steps:
- Log into your AWS account → Go to IAM.
- From the left side panel, click Users → Add User.
- In the first step of adding a user, provide a Username under the Set User Details section, and set the Access Type to be Programmatic access under the Select AWS access type section.
- In the second step of adding a user select the Attach existing policies directly option, and choose the following policy name: AmazonS3ReadOnlyAccess.
- Create user and Download .csv.
You will find the Access and Secret keys inside the downloaded CSV file.