BigMIND keeps records for each action taken on the system or on the machine where BigMIND software is installed, such as:
- Add/Suspend/Delete/Activate a User/Computer/Server.
- If any user searched/opened/downloaded any file.
- If a file is uploaded/renamed/deleted from the machine where BigMIND software is installed.
Here is how to use the Audit option:
- Sign in to your BigMIND online account.
- From the left side menu, Select the Audit option. The Audit Viewer page will be opened.
- In the Audit Viewer page, you can be more specific regarding what you need to check, by filling in the search fields, and clicking the Search button.