Zoolz will run the backup depending on the backup frequency or backup schedule that you have set in it.
If you have decided to run Zoolz at certain schedule, then Zoolz will use Windows Task Scheduler to achieve that. So, if you want to set Zoolz to run at different schedules for some days of the month or times of the year for example, you can achieve that with the steps below:
- Open Zoolz→ Settings → Schedule → Select the option On schedule and set any day and time to start the backup at → Save the changes.Or if you have assigned a policy to this user, go to this policy → Settings tab → Backup Schedule and set any day and time to start the backup at → Save the policy.
- Now, on your machine go to the Start menu → Control Panel → Administrative Tools → Double click Task Scheduler.
- From the left panel of the Windows Task Scheduler, select Task Scheduler Library.
- Locate the task named “Zoolz Start Backup” and right-click it then go to Export —> save it to your desktop.
- Right-Click on an empty place in the scheduler library then click on “Import”, then pick the previously exported task from where you saved it.
- Once the task settings dialog is shown, Make sure to change the task name, then from the Triggers tab, select the trigger that appears there and click on the Edit button.
- From the window that will appear select Monthly,Yearly or Daily etc, and set your second schedule settings in terms of running time and periods.
- Save the changes.
- Keep in mind that if you edit the Settings in Zoolz or the Policy, the scheduling settings in the task scheduler will be reset to the same values in the Schedule settings in the policy or Zoolz client.
- The same steps applies for changing the bandwidth throttling schedule, the name of the task in the task scheduler is Zoolz Start throttle.