Making clean uninstall means that you will be deleting the settings of your current backup. So, when you install Zoolz Intelligent again on the same machine, you will need to start over with a fresh backup.
Here are the instructions you need to follow to make clean uninstall of Zoolz Intelligent. If you want to keep the settings, just ignore step #2.
- Go To the Start menu → All Programs → Zoolz Intelligent → Zoolz Intelligent Tools → Uninstall.
Go to: C:\Program Files\Genie9\Zoolz Intelligent and double click the uninstall.exe file.
- Now, Zoolz Uninstall wizard will be opened. To perform a clean uninstall, make sure that the Keep Zoolz Intelligent Settings (Recommended if you wish to reinstall) option is not selected.
- Click the Uninstall button to proceed with the uninstallation process.
- Click Go on the Finder bar → Applications → From the list of your installed applications, locate both of Zoolz Intelligent and Zoolz Intelligent Restore apps, and delete them from there. (Drag them to the Trash)
- Click Go on the Finder bar → Go to folder.. → Type ~/.config/ and hit Enter → Genie9 → Delete the whole Zoolz Intelligent folder from there. (Drag it to the Trash)