First of all, to be able to share your data, it should be stored in the Hot Storage, not in the Cold Storage.
To share files/folders, please apply the following:
- Sign in to your Zoolz Intelligent online account.
- From the left side menu, select the Discover option.
- Search for the files/folders you want to share using the Search option, or click on the computer name which has the files/folders you want to share and browse to their location on the selected computer.
- Mark the files/folders that you want to share.
- Click on the Share icon under your name.
- The Share window will appear, and you can select the sharing method that you prefer and add share settings, as the following:
- Sharing Methods
- Users: Type the name(s) of the user(s) you want to share the data with, if they are already added as users under your Zoolz Intelligent account, or type the email address(es) of the person (people) you want to share the data with. Zoolz Intelligent will send an email to the selected user(s), with the shared file names and a link leading to a Zoolz Intelligent page where the recipient(s) can view the shared files/folders.
- Link: Click the Activate Link button, then copy the link and send it to anyone you want to share the files/folders with.
- Advanced Settings
- Enable password: To set a password on the shared files (The password is required before the view or the download of the data).
- Send me download notification: An email will be sent to the email address the account is linked to whenever the files are downloaded with the timestamp (date and time) of the download time.
- Expire on: To set an expiry date that the files will not be shared after it.
- Sharing Methods
Files in the Cold Storage cannot be shared except for Videos, Audios and Images.
For more information about the formats supported to be shared please check this article.