To set file retention:
- Sign in to your Zoolz online account.
- Refer to the Settings tab.
- From under Retention tab, set the desired settings for the retention → Click the Save button.
These settings will be applied to all the users added under your Zoolz Business account.
- Sign into your BigMIND online account.
- From the left side menu, click on the Settings option.
- From under Retention Settings section, set the desired settings for the retention → Click the Save Settings button.
These settings will be applied to all the users added under your BigMIND account.
Zoolz/BigMIND Home users cannot control how many old versions they want to keep in there back up. The versions of the files are purged automatically as Zoolz/BigMIND Home will keep only the last 10 versions of each file. For more about how to restore/view older versions of your files, please click here.
Also, the deleted files will be saved under you Zoolz/BigMIND Home account forever, unless you manually delete them.