You can exclude files from being backed up by Zoolz in many ways:
- Drag-drop the files into the No-Zoolz Zone folder on your desktop.
- Delete the files from Zoolz.
- Use the File Filters.
- Edit the assigned policy.
- Using the option Remove from backup in the context menu. This will also delete these files from the backup.
- Open Zoolz client on your machine → Settings → Preferences → Refer to the Auto-exclude tab → Click on Add to add the files/folders you want to exclude.
You can exclude files from being backed up by BigMIND in many ways: