The encryption password is the one that you set during the backup configuration process, and after that you will not be able to change it, unless you start a new backup, by doing the following:
- Uninstall Zoolz. (Start → All Programs → Zoolz → Zoolz Tools → Uninstall → Make sure to un-check the Keep Zoolz Settings option)
- Sign in to your Zoolz Online account.
- Click the Download Zoolz button in order to download the latest setup file of Zoolz on your computer.
- Run the downloaded setup file in order to install Zoolz again on your computer.
- Once installed, Zoolz will ask you to enter your account’s credentials. Please do.
- Configure a new backup in which you can enter the new encryption password. Please keep in mind that by configuring a new backup, Zoolz will consider this machine as a new one, and it may asks you to archive the older backup.
This will restart your backup, and you will have to upload your files again.