You can now have all your important and valuable data in one place, so you can access it easily, search through it and share it with others.
Zoolz Intelligent allows you to import the files you have under your other storage services, such as Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and One Drive into your Intelligent account, so you can find your documents, photos, and videos in record time. Also, you can connect your Facebook and Instagram accounts with your Zoolz Intelligent one, to directly save all your personal photos and videos there.
To do so, here is what you need to do:
- Sign into your Zoolz Intelligent online account.
- Select the Discover option from the left side menu.
- From the left side menu of the Discover Data page, click on the Add Service button.
- From the opened pop-up box, select the service you need to connect it with your Zoolz Intelligent account.
- A new window will be opened, asking you to enter the login credentials of the service you need to connect it with your Zoolz Intelligent account. Please do.
Zoolz Intelligent will take some time to get your files from the selected service and store them under your Intelligent account. After that, Zoolz Intelligent will automatically run a synchronization service to get the new files from those added Cloud accounts once every 24 hours. You can force the Synchronization by simply clicking the small check icon at the service name button as in the screenshot below.
To learn how to disconnect any of the added Cloud services, please check out this article.