Yes, they can. Here is how to do so:
- Sign into your Zoolz Archive online account as an admin user.
- Refer to the Users/Servers tab.
- Click the Users option placed on the left-side panel. A list of all the users under this account will be shown.
- Click the Actions button next to the name of the user that you want to view his/her files → Select the Show Files option.
- If the user has more than one machine under his/her account, then select the machine that you want to view the files backed up from it from the drop down menu next to Computer.
- Sign into your BigMIND online account as an admin user.
- From the left side menu, click the Discover option.
- Click the Actions icon () placed at the upper right corner of the left-side panel → Select the Change user option.
- From the Change User box that will open, select the user to browse his/her devices → OK.
- If the selected user has more than one device backed up under his/her account, then select the one to view its data from the left-side panel.
If the user’s data was encrypted, then you won’t be able to view it unless you enter the correct password.
If this feature does not apply for your company’s policy, feel free to contact us to disable it for you. To contact us, please click here.