By default, Zoolz supports backing up PST files while they are open. To add more file extensions to the list of the files you wish Zoolz to back them up even if they are open, please apply the following:
Method 1: From your computer
- Right-click on the Zoolz icon in the system tray, and select the Open Dashboard option.
- Click on the Settings option.
- Refer to the Advanced Settings.
- In the input box of the VSS Extensions, type the extensions of the files you wish Zoolz to back them up even if they are open.
Method 2: From Zoolz website
- Sign in to your Zoolz online account.
- Refer to the Policies tab.
- Select to edit an existing policy, or go ahead and create a new one.
- From under the Extensions tab, and in the Add VSS extensions box, type the extensions of the files you wish Zoolz to back them up even if they are open.
- Click the Save button.
Method 2 above is only available in the Business edition of Zoolz.